Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:47 pm
- Forum: Zend Studio for IBM i
- Topic: Failed updating zf2.ini - Nodes_Model_Plugin_Exception
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4662
I'm trying to add a server to a cluster and I'm getting the error, "Failed updating /usr/local/zend/etc/conf.d/zf2.ini". The server was cloned from an existing server in the cluster and probably has some configuration issues. I looked in /usr/local/zend/etc/conf.d/zend_server_ui.log for clues but it...
- Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:39 pm
- Forum: Zend Server
- Topic: "The server is already connected to a cluster"
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3766
I do have a scenario where I cloned a machine that's already connected and I'm getting "The server is already connected to a cluster" when I try to add it to the cluster. I tried to manually release my machine with isNode="0". It seemed to partially work as I was given another error, namely - "Faile...