Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:41 am
- Forum: PHP
- Topic: Why is PHP hated by so many developers?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 12650
Why is there so much hate driven against PHP by developers? I've read a couple of comments now on other sites where people just write about how much they hate PHP. They don't give any specific reason to why they do it, which is quite sad because I'd really like to know.
- Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:14 am
- Forum: Zend Server for IBM i
- Topic: Safely remove Zend Core for IBM i5/OS
- Replies: 15
- Views: 24115
Now that Zend Server for IBM i is running on our systems we've decided to clean up Zend Core and uninstall it. To uninstall it there is 3 steps to follow: 1. Remove Zend Platform (Required to upgrade Zend Core)
- Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:51 pm
- Forum: PHP
- Topic: Where can a PHP newbie go to get help?
- Replies: 23
- Views: 20967
The main directory to deploy your PHP application is /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs. You can copy your PHP application files to that directory and access the application via your browser.
- Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:33 pm
- Forum: Zend Server
- Topic: How to fix 'Internal Server Error' ?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8514
Hover over Settings, and select Permalinks. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click Save Changes. Open your website in your browser. If the 500 internal server error is gone, it was caused by a corrupted .ht access file and your issue is now fixed.