phpDocumentor2 libxml error

General discussion forum for the Zend Server

phpDocumentor2 libxml error

Postby 1036312 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:31 pm

I'm trying to run phpdoc, but I keep getting a segmentation error. According to them it's because of... "Some versions of Zend Server CE 5.0 have an incorrectly build version of the libxslt library." (http://www.phpdoc.org/docs/latest/for-u ... ver-ce-5-0).

These are my results, and it seems that that is the case:

sh-3.2# /usr/local/zend/bin/php -i | grep libxslt
libxslt Version => 1.1.24
libxslt compiled against libxml Version => 2.7.3

sh-3.2# /usr/local/zend/bin/php -i | grep libexslt
libexslt Version => 1.1.23

sh-3.2# /usr/local/zend/bin/php -i | grep libxml
Configure Command => './configure' '--prefix=/usr/local/zend' '--with-config-file-path=/usr/local/zend/etc' '--with-config-file-scan-dir=/usr/local/zend/etc/conf.d' '--disable-debug' '--enable-inline-optimization' '--disable-all' '--enable-libxml=/usr/local/libxml2-2.6.32' '--enable-session' '--enable-spl' '--enable-xml' '--enable-hash' '--enable-reflection' '--with-pear' '--with-apxs2=/usr/local/zend/apache2/bin/apxs' '--with-layout=GNU' '--enable-filter' '--with-pcre-regex' '--with-zlib=/usr/local/zlib-1.2.3' '--enable-simplexml' '--enable-dom' '--with-libxml-dir=/usr/local/libxml2-2.6.32' '--with-openssl=/usr/local/zend' '--enable-pdo' '--with-pdo-sqlite' '--with-pdo-mysql=/usr/local/zend/mysql' '--with-readline=/usr/local/readline-5.2' '--with-libedit' '--with-pdo-pgsql' '--with-iconv' '--with-sqlite3' '--disable-phar' '--enable-xmlwriter' '--enable-xmlreader'
libxml Version => 2.6.32
libxml
libxml2 Version => 2.6.32
libxslt compiled against libxml Version => 2.7.3

I'm wondering if anyone has a solution, that doesn't involve downgrading the zend server and trying out different versions.

I'm currently using 5.6, and am working on mac 10.6

Thanks in advance.

Re: phpDocumentor2 libxml error

Postby 1036312 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:15 pm

Found my mistake, and thus the solution. I was actually on Zend Server professional. It was a 30day type of deal which I installed due to a mailing I got, that version had the mismatch. I uninstalled it and installed the CE edition and everything is fine now.

Return to Zend Server