Major issue with encoding PHP 5.3 Magento Module $20 Reward!

General discussion on Zend Guard / Optimizer

Major issue with encoding PHP 5.3 Magento Module $20 Reward!

Postby digitalspyders on Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:27 am

Anyone that can fix this for me I'll PayPal $20.00!!

Centos 5.8
#php -v
PHP 5.3.18 (cli) (built: Oct 22 2012 10:46:32)
Copyright (c) 1997-2012 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2012 Zend Technologies
with eAccelerator v0.9.6-svn358-dev, Copyright (c) 2004-2007 eAccelerator, by eAccelerator
with the ionCube PHP Loader v4.2.2, Copyright (c) 2002-2012, by ionCube Ltd., and
with Zend Guard Loader v3.3, Copyright (c) 1998-2010, by Zend Technologies

I have a older Magento module that was working fine encrypted on PHP 5.2.17 and recently has stopped working after being re-encoded for PHP 5.3.

The module runs fine un-encrypted on Magento 1.7 and will even run encrypted without a license file. But as soon as you adjust to use a license file everything stops working and I get this error.

Fatal error: Class 'Zend_Log' not found in /../httpdocs/site/app/code/local/MyModule/Module/Model/Mysql4/Setup.php on line 0

I have an other module that was made recently and it works fine encrypted with a license. I've burn a full day of work troubleshooting this and can't figure it out.

I believe we have been dynamically assigning the license location, and have this at the head of every PHP file in the module to point at the license or produce the appropriate error response.

Code: Select all
if(zend_loader_file_encoded()) {
if(!zend_loader_enabled() || !zend_get_id()) {
    exit('<strong>Error:</strong> The Zend Optimizer loader is not enabled! <br /><br />To enable it, please modify the following in your php.ini:  zend_optimizer.enable_loader = on.');
           } else if(!zend_loader_file_licensed()){
                    $licensePath = Mage::getModuleDir('etc', 'MyModule_Module'). DS . 'license' . DS . 'MyModule.zl';

if(!file_exists($licensePath)) {
exit("<strong>Error:</strong> No license file was found. Your license file should be located in: $licensePath. <br /><br />If you do not have a license, you need to obtain one from the Dev Team by contacting: <EMAIL ADDRESS>.");
           }
if(!zend_loader_install_license($licensePath)) {
exit('<strong>Error:</strong> An error occurred while loading your license file. Please contact support at <EMAIL ADDRESS>.');
          }
     }
}

If I start adding un-encrypted files of the module one by one but the error moves around to other encrypted files in the module. I have no idea what is going on here, I've searched and tried everything.

PM me for Skype info if you want to chat about it.
digitalspyders

Return to Zend Guard / Optimizer