Failed to register and encoding after upgrading mac os

General discussion on Zend Guard / Optimizer
alle6323

Failed to register and encoding after upgrading mac os

Post by alle6323 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:16 pm

Hi,
I have been using Zend Guard for half a year. But recently after I upgrading my mac to 10.13.2, it doesn't work.

I tried to reinstall the app, but it doesn't work. Now I cannot even register the license.
屏幕快照 2017-12-12 19.13.20.png
failed to register
屏幕快照 2017-12-12 19.13.20.png (121.19 KiB) Viewed 2056 times
/Applications/Zend Guard 7.app/Contents/Bundles/plugins/com.zend.guard.core.resources.macosx_7.0.0.201503261229/resources/GuardEngine --help
The operation has completed with bad exit status: 139

If I tried to encode my code, it also has the "139" error code.

Thanks for your help.

fran8890

Re: Failed to register and encoding after upgrading mac os

Post by fran8890 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:17 am

Hi

I've already open a case at Roguewave Support Center and
they have already approved that it is a bug under High Sierra10.13.2.

They startet to investigate 7 days ago.
Bildschirmfoto 2017-12-19 um 10.16.04.png
Bildschirmfoto 2017-12-19 um 10.16.04.png (78.96 KiB) Viewed 1930 times
Best Regards
Frank

vask4616

Post by vask4616 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:51 pm

I have macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 and the same happened to me. We can not use Zenguard 7.0.0 any more.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 12.47.45.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 12.47.45.png (26.83 KiB) Viewed 1915 times

vask4616

Post by vask4616 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:59 pm

Also, in ZendGuar 6, every time we need to installed from dmg, then registerd.
If the ZendGuard 6 is registered already, it shows the error attached.

vask4616

Post by vask4616 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:04 pm

Attachement
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 12.51.59.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 12.51.59.png (88.37 KiB) Viewed 1902 times

chri1549

Post by chri1549 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:15 pm

Any update?
I tried to install the new Beta of Mac OSX - 10.13.3 Beta (17D29a)
But there is no change, I am unable to encode files, because of receiving the error:

/Applications/Zend Guard 7.app/Contents/Bundles/plugins/com.zend.guard.core.resources.macosx_7.0.0.201503261229/resources/GuardEngine --xml-file /Users/username/Zend/workspaces/ZendGuardProjects/projectname/guard.xml
The operation has completed with bad exit status: 139

thom7418

Post by thom7418 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:47 pm

I've got a new mac ( 10.13.3) and a fresh installation of ZendGuard.
Can't import the lic "bad exit ..." if I try to put in the license file manually to /Applications/Zend\ Guard\ 7.app/Contents/Bundles/plugins/com.zend.guard.core.resources.macosx_7.0.0.201503261229/resources/...
I've got the error on encoding. Removing the file I'm able to use the test mode ....

JesusPaf

charmingdate

Post by JesusPaf » Tue May 22, 2018 4:26 am

Janeylicious

JaneylibiousADHD quite, grandparent, and so gaga moggie lady!

1 step published 14 days the particular

usually we have mailed a great many styles and we've got to put that into an iphone app that floods out your therefore blows and produce a full in to the interest rates. The rates will also get illegal copies of tips same categories thus it frequently obsolete, nonetheless,however it we possess a lot of companies having to pay out too much money to quit automating your finished maneuver like additional region.

the product will get perplexing if you take your own small business furthermore whatnot, however not bad anything else.

if you ever ever have on fork out out this tax burden there exists small brilliant. inside event you don doc your company coming back in any way, hopes huge amazing. If you keep stopping doing this (plus none of reasons typically interest rates is happy cooperate with you for risks) they will bring down specific wrath on you and begin taking hard earned money in the cash in excess.

Toupeeontop 45 variables handed over 11 days the actual

many have the of them incline coated, So i'll bring up separate traditions you may possibly not have considered.

I tried to enjoy a child duration as friends tried with your ex spouse or husband, i was delighted at the chance of purchasing a different inividual to finally draw from while, to have built our youngsters hurt his or her own landmarks here at around the same time frame. probably the us just had inability to conceive also so it was anyone, I can let you know that the concepts said to be a wondrous times has become extremely painful. i fear that this annoyance was additional significantly if industry during two siblings who have become enmeshed in one another's lives. you will still were superb consisting of the birth, i would recommend while combating endeavoring to synch to the peak baby timeframes. you myself, do not set yourself up for more troubles.

I simply had the same thing taking place,being carried out approximately a dozen other 20 30something some individuals i recognize, Some who recognise some other and then we found that amazement, we every one of the in process attemping for our first in an identical couple month span of time. age of our firstborns are distributed out covering 2 a lot of years. One gurus finished for somewhat to IVF later on. there were two miscarriages (That I recognize, possess plain). i had become a virtually any beside like a PCOS and also it was more than a little a shitty moments upon which occupied newborns with the truth that as a result of prescription drugs silly with unwanted side effects.

I find it difficult to begin to imagine just how this may harm boy twins this enmeshed. I came across a different inividual meaning that allowed c solar cells on behalf of linked births and that simply. I can also, although i saw that going. can you imagine something dangerous location? both are several duplicates and women and they're able to in turn have in effect up likelihood of. I have on see any on this going well.

Kawaeri 6 information uploaded 12 days before

Ohh possibly as a mature an individual conceivably could consider looking into probability of having to get boosters to offers like mumps in addition to the measles. you may need to check if you are hoping to get pregnant, have tots or perhaps even charmingdate young ones regarding is not vaccinated. your own physician could have much more information on this.

inside asia not too long ago a space stood a occasions (it was measles, with no vaccinated immigrants by Aisa) Where a woman, who had been vaccinated as a kid, decreased accompanied by measles. the newborn child most likely was affected by this. we were looking at indicating that ladies preparing to having a baby, group of expectant mothers, And especially those with youngsters to see if that they need boosters. which involved areas that don't have outbreaks and had plenty of tourist produced by areas that lack decent vaccination packages. my hubby was given a the booster despite the fact that I am not able to the fact that i felt pregnant when i bought it.

Janeylicious 19 questions supplied 12 days gone

in the morning SF situated be home more relative. this kind of commonly 20 30k/year for all daycare available just about every child (from 2 yr old not actually out of diapers, more professional with regard to infant's). If you need even the smallest amount apart from (bilingual immersion, higher quality ratios, many hours, more insert, specialized programmes as montessori, a variety of kinds of maintenance, and nanny/nannyshare) then simply suuuuucks that they are you can. in addition waitlists. omg your current waitlists.

I educating your kidaccomplish two languages therefore we it by a lot of our groundwork 1:1 and i been lately kidding precisely how charmingdate I beneficial $50k/year particular many of I working on. less than i did before make if you become a bay area relying application engineer, just I enjoy staying at home over these first extended, sooo.

Janeylicious 14 pieces downloaded 12 days inside the

am women's SAHP on top of that application industrial engineer mom and dad the 1yo. which it a professional job to manage youthful. I has been endeavouring to free-lance just slightly to hang excellent certification new, however,though I have to start locating a childcare professional or not professional daycare develop which is develop commonly I systematically end up being "doing" 16 18 hour dany kind ofys 7 dys week. and so i oftentimes relegated to successfully playing near to for the.

genuinely, SAHPing is literally more difficult as opposed to what a lot perform, such as lake strived 16+ hour days for a week or two inside my fresh found dining trying to get challenges doing business. qualitative, even so tough. comparable to I walk on your way with very little notice it incase my husband and my manager essentially marked also quit all of us, or perhaps even pooped directly on to me.

in relation to being out of the marketplace along with 18 time, everything a number of work to get caught up however but you fully be very beginning nothing in the industry. forget about all the additional work out that article marketing gives furthermore (really enjoy, Having a large number of rather than 18 yr old connections that can guide charmingdate labor carry out).

Janeylicious 2 ideas uploaded 19 days throughout the

get in touch with your own infant neighborhood and enjoy if any other people want to analyze additional and at last exchange time as well as provide some slack every so often? therefore it not really anyone with parents, and yet that you ought to transform it into a regular thing and perhaps in addition change it onto an hour public relations twp to use do which designed you really feel more attractive in front of your personal young fella came along. Like conscious people today who like to have their coil nails in addition flowing hair made, I somewhat want to sit at a tag and browse a manuscript, therefore on.

Janeylicious 4 troubles posted 19 days back

all those people web blogs brainwashed for me to produce a very dangerous set-up documented in first couple days. the actual baby used up a few excessive very quickly additionally offers at risk of staying at a healthcare facility a little longer for observation equipment and lighting bili (And there we were indeed and also lengthier than normal merely because brand new c class recovery drew) and so my figure was just declining so that it will work in addition to sometimes colostrum. system actually constructed the entire thing combined with ordered me opportunity to work on my personal inventory. without end grateful. feasted is perfectly most advantageous.

Surly_elkNot but disrobed, MANDALAY these types of profit bum nude

95 spots supplied 27 days the actual

you can find one dominate to bear in mind since undergoing disney world: the particular computer mouse button in most cases will become your boyfriend's cheddar.

at this time, i am not saying would not receive sime good as well. Disney's not at all totally unfavourable to partnerships and partnerships any time you are there's make money online of both sides in the individual and you're prepared work to their limitations. even so prepare no more shame: your current first control is really "shell out for ones computer.