Windows NTS Optimizer

General discussion on Zend Guard / Optimizer
bryanweb

Re: Windows NTS Optimizer

Post by bryanweb » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:08 pm

I have tried everything in this thread to get Zend Optimizer to work with my Windows Server 2008 R2 running IIS 7.5 and PHP 5.2.12 in FastCGI mode

I tried loading Zend Server CE 3 different times and it crashed all my websites each time.

I tried downloading the ZendOptimizer.dll from ZendOptimizer-Windows-PHP521nts.zip and adding zend_extension=C:\PHP\ext\ZendOptimizer.dll to my php.ini, restarting my IIS Server and that failed.

I was confused however about how to add it to application pools, does anyone have an explanation to how to to this.

I can not bring my Billing System online to bill my clients since moving to my new server... very frustrating!!!!

Any other suggestions welcomed.... meanwhile can Zend PLEASE !!!! support their product by coming out with a compatible release.

Bryan

ronaldkunenborg

Post by ronaldkunenborg » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:13 am

Hello Zend people,

We, the hosting providers, just need a simple dll to offer optimizer to our clients (like all other extensions for php work b.t.w.). We do not want to install a complete zend server suite on our production servers witch is not working on FASTCGI iis7. Just give us the NTS optimizer dll so we can simply uncomment this in our php.ini's.

Please?
:)

mark102

Post by mark102 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:04 pm

Where can i bought this optimizer

kentatzend

Post by kentatzend » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:16 pm

it is free for download form Zend's web site.

brian-b

Post by brian-b » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:01 pm

I was wondering if there was any update to this? I'm looking at using PHP for a new project but would want to run FASTCGI if I went this route.

Brian

kentatzend

Post by kentatzend » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:42 pm

It's hard to know what you want an update on when you post a vague question at the end of a long thread like this but Zend Supports NTS mode on Windows and we provide optimizer or Guard loader for those cases.