Zend 9.0.3: "Resource Filter" and "Remote Server Support"

General discussion on Zend Studio

Moderator: natalia_b_zend

Zend 9.0.3: "Resource Filter" and "Remote Server Support"

Postby jliley on Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:57 pm

Hello,
I used "Remote Server Support" for a while and it worked out just good. The only thing was that I had thousand of unwanted files (cfg, img, psd, etc) I never edit.
So I read in the Zend Tips about the resource-filter. Oh fine, so I did create some resource-filter.
Now the remote server is lost every time I go out of the IDE an restart it again.
When I click on "remote server" in the project settings again and rechoose everything, it's like a new thing for the IDE, although it was all ready before.
It must be a sideeffect of the resource-filter.
Can anybody help, it is very annoying!
Thanks

Configuration: Zend Studio newest (9.0.3), Subversion Source Control newest
jliley

Re: Zend 9.0.3: "Resource Filter" and "Remote Server Support

Postby jliley on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Is there anyone with this problem or a support member interested?
In clear words:
It's the bug, that, if you use resource-filters, in my environment the system don't
remember the remote-server-settings.
You must reactived it every time you start Zend-Studio 9.03.
Thanks
jliley

Re: Zend 9.0.3: "Resource Filter" and "Remote Server Support

Postby morpheus2008 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:26 pm

Hello,

I noticed the same issue in Zend Studio 904. Is there a magic word we can type in to remember the remote server support ? If the project has the access on "public_html" folder or any other folder all is OK, the remote server support is remembered and all is OK. But if I type in "/" for example, because the root of the ftp is actually the root of my project, the remote is not saved in the project and I should type in again "/" after running the IDE. Can anyone tell us what to do to remember the option? thank you
morpheus2008

Return to Zend Studio