I used "Remote Server Support" for a while and it worked out just good. The only thing was that I had thousand of unwanted files (cfg, img, psd, etc) I never edit.
So I read in the Zend Tips about the resource-filter. Oh fine, so I did create some resource-filter.
Now the remote server is lost every time I go out of the IDE an restart it again.
When I click on "remote server" in the project settings again and rechoose everything, it's like a new thing for the IDE, although it was all ready before.
It must be a sideeffect of the resource-filter.
Can anybody help, it is very annoying!
Configuration: Zend Studio newest (9.0.3), Subversion Source Control newest