In this maintenance release:
- PHP 5.3 and PHP 5.4 binaries can be installed as extra features from the Welcome screen. These versions were removed from the main packages with the Zend Studio 11.0.0 release.
- Apigility is updated to version 1.0.4.
- Zend Framework 2 is updated to version 2.3.2.
- Zend Framework 1 is updated to version 1.12.7.
- EGit plugins are updated to version 3.4.1.
- Fixes an issue with missing folder when importing existing project.
- EGit New & Noteworthy: https://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/New_and_Noteworthy
- The default PHP code formatting profile is changed to PSR-2.
- Line numbers in code editors are shown by default.
- Fixes in the PHP Code Formatter.
- Fixes in formatting of source code tooltips.
- Fixes in editor PHPDoc hyperlinks and code assist.
- Fixed unexpected 'Class not found' warning for existing trait.
- Support for Zend Developer Cloud (phpcloud.com) is discontinued. Any existing PHP servers configured to Zend Developer Cloud will be automatically converted to Remote Servers. They will continue working as long as the Zend Developer Cloud service is available.
You can download this release from:
Alternatively, you can update your existing Zend Studio by executing Help > Check for Updates.
To share bug reports and any other feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Zend Forums.