- Zend Framework 2 is updated to version 2.3.3.
- Zend Framework 1 is updated to version 1.12.9.
- JRE in the Windows MSI package is updated to version 1.7.0_67 to resolve an issue with crash on startup.
- Support for SVN 1.8.
- Content assist for CSS class names and IDs.
- Content assist for img/@src, script/@src and link/@href HTML attributes.
- Support for more Composer stability flags.
- Added Splashscreen to built-in Cordova plug-ins
- Proper support for the PHP 5.5 class name resolution keyword.
- Fixed issue in PHP code formatter, which deleted parts of source code.
- Fixed code navigation for __FILE__ and __DIR__ references.
- Fixed issue that was causing slow occurrences marking in PHP file.
- Fixed hyperlink support for PHPDoc array types.
- Fixed issue with hyperlinking between types from the same namespace.
- Fixed issue that breaks content assist in files with namespace.
- Fixed performance problem for PHP editor when Outline view is active.
- Fixed issue with deploying an update to existing application on Zend Server 7.1.
- Fixed issue with triggering undesired PhoneGap Config Editor validation on custom config.xml files outside of mobile projects.
- Fixed out of memory issue in PHPUnit due to incorrect handling of backupGlobals and backupStaticAttributes from phpunit.xml.
- Fixed issue with detecting a local Apache server on Ubuntu and Mac OS X as Local Apache HTTP Server.
- Fixed issue with additional sessions started during debugging from Studio on Zend Server with Z-Ray enabled.
http://www.zend.com/studio/zend-studio- ... -notes.txt
You can download this release from:
Alternatively, you can update your existing Zend Studio by executing Help > Check for Updates.
To share bug reports and any other feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Zend Forums.