Debug quit

General discussion on Zend Studio

Debug quit

Postby rick671 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:33 pm

I am running Zend Studio 13.0.1 and now getting the following message when I try to step through debug.

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\Zend\Zend Studio 13.0.1\plugins\com.zend.php.debug.debugger.php70.win32_13.5.0.v20160523-0242\resources\ext\php_pgsql.dll' - The specified module could not be found.
in Unknown on line 0
zend_mm_heap corrupted

I looked and that file DOES exist on this PC.

This just started so something has changed and I have no idea what.

The debug terminates on $handle = fopen($filename, "r");

I can "run" the code and it doesn't fail, so looks like a problem communicating with the debug server.

Remote debug used to be so much easier than it is now to get set up properly. I find very little documentation and even fewer examples. Most seem to expect I am going to afford the Zend Server but that isn't in my sites.

Anyone willing to offer help and hope that this can be resolved would be very much appreciated.

Rick
rick671

Re: Debug quit

Postby rick671 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:31 pm

I just loaded Zend 13.5.0.v20160530 to my windows 10 virtual machine and I get the same error statements. This is on a fresh install and I can't debug fopen a "txt" file now.

zend_mm_heap corrupted

Anyone have a clue?
rick671

Postby kaloyan_r on Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:39 am

This is the first time I see this error.

Do you need the PostgreSQL module? If not, you can disable it in php.ini and see if the error disappears.
Kaloyan Raev
Zend Studio Team
kaloyan_r
Zend Product Manager

Postby rick671 on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:31 pm

kaloyan_r wrote:This is the first time I see this error.

Do you need the PostgreSQL module? If not, you can disable it in php.ini and see if the error disappears.

No, I don't need it, so I did comment out the two entries but I still get the zend_mm_heap corrupted message and I CANNOT run the php script in debug.

I am growing discouraged that I cannot find a way to get support on this product that I purchased.
rick671

Postby kaloyan_r on Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:53 pm

I can confirm that this is an issue with the Zend Debugger.

We have an internal build with the fix. I'd appreciate if you test it and confirm that it resolves the problem for you.

Please, download the new ZendDebugger.dll from here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74228612/ZendDebugger.dll

Then replace it in the PHP binaries of Zend Studio. For you the location should be something like: C:\Program Files\Zend\Zend Studio 13.0.1\plugins\com.zend.php.debug.debugger.php70.win32_13.5.0.v20160523-0242\resources\ext\ZendDebugger.dll

Then execute the problematic workflow again.
Kaloyan Raev
Zend Studio Team
kaloyan_r
Zend Product Manager

Postby scho87 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:32 am

Actually in earlier I don't know about the debug quit.Your server must be running the Zend Debugger or Xdebug in order for remote debugging and profiling capabilities to function. I refer a website for knowing about debug quit is debugging a PHP webpage. Which explains the procedure of debugging in detail.
scho87

Postby rick671 on Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:08 am

kaloyan_r wrote:I can confirm that this is an issue with the Zend Debugger.

We have an internal build with the fix. I'd appreciate if you test it and confirm that it resolves the problem for you.

Please, download the new ZendDebugger.dll from here: [url]ZendDebugger.dll[/url]

Then replace it in the PHP binaries of Zend Studio. For you the location should be something like: C:\Program Files\Zend\Zend Studio 13.0.1\plugins\com.zend.php.debug.debugger.php70.win32_13.5.0.v20160523-0242\resources\ext\ZendDebugger.dll

Then execute the problematic workflow again.

That seems to have worked. I will locate the files that were failing and switch back/forth with the two dll's to see if I can confirm.

Thank you SO much for this. I thought I was going crazy and I sure wasn't getting a response from the Zend folks.
rick671

Postby clarkphp on Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:41 pm

If you purchased the software, you're entitled to Support. So best option is to open a support case at [https://www.zend.com/en/user/login][/https://www.zend.com/en/user/login]

Also, there are KB articles at http://support.zend.com/hc/en-us and if one of them isn't applicable, you can open a support case with the "My Tickets and Activities" button at the top of the screen.

The forum is where the community is the primary support group. Zenders view the forums as time permits. For formal support cases when one is evaluating or has purchased a product, opening a support case is the best way to get a problem resolved.

Best regards!
clarkphp
Zend Global Services

Postby rick671 on Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:45 pm

clarkphp wrote:If you purchased the software, you're entitled to Support. So best option is to open a support case at ... (had to remove the link because I'm not yet trusted).

Also, there are KB articles at http://(removed as I am not trusted) and if one of them isn't applicable, you can open a support case with the "My Tickets and Activities" button at the top of the screen.

The forum is where the community is the primary support group. Zenders view the forums as time permits. For formal support cases when one is evaluating or has purchased a product, opening a support case is the best way to get a problem resolved.

Best regards!

Yes, I did purchase the software direct. I am currently debugging using the fix given here. I will keep the ticket site as an option. Zend has changed over the years, and what was an easy debug process for me, using a remote server, now is difficult unless you want to purchase the zend server at a price which is out of my range.
rick671

Postby zak8826 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:54 am

Great looking site. Assume you dіd а bunch of youг vеry own html coding.
zak8826

Next

Return to Zend Studio