MyLyn Task List Tasks missing context tab

General discussion on Zend Studio

MyLyn Task List Tasks missing context tab

Postby petermac on Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:37 pm

Hi, I use this feature a lot and now it has disappeared. When working on a MyLyn enabled task I used to be able to "turn on" the task as I was working on it and the task would keep track
of the files that I was working on in a "Context" tab (see attached image of where it used to be). Now all it says is "Private". Did I turn something on / off ? I looked in the Window->Preferences area
and I could not find anything that would turn this on / off. Do I need to update MyLyn ? I clicked on Check for Updates and it tells me I am up to date. How do I get this back?

https://gyazo.com/42de39b3a6489d2012ef406d544d92e3
petermac

Re: MyLyn Task List Tasks missing context tab

Postby petermac on Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:59 pm

I sorted this out myself ... seems MyLyn was uninstalled somehow but the bugzilla connector was still enabled. So I had to uninstall the bugzilla repository connector (Help->Installation Details, locate "Mylyn Tasks Connector: Bugzilla", click uninstall) ; re-start Studio ... and then re-install MyLyn (on the Welcome page: Help->Welcome). A few Studio re-starts later I was up to date with MyLyn then I re-added the Bugzilla connector.
petermac

Return to Zend Studio