I am new to Zend and PHP. I started today and tried to connect to one of my SQL Server Databases, fetch all rows from a table and display them.
I get the errorr 'Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function sqlsrv_connect() in ...', though sqlsrv is shown in phpinfo and the studio-editor shows description and parameters of this function.
What I did:
* Installed xampp an Windows 7/32 Bit
* Installed Zend Studio 13.5 Trial
* On the welcome page selected MSSQL support and SQL Development Tools and restarted
* Installed php_sqlsrv_7_ts_x86.dll and php_pdo_sqlsrv_7_ts_x86.dll and added to php.ini
* Restarted apache
* Created new local PHP project with PHP Version 7.0
* Wrote some code into index.php
* Run index.php as CLI PHP Application
What am I doing wrong?