Zend not fulfilling order

General discussion on Zend Studio

Zend not fulfilling order

Postby coffear on Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:18 pm

Currently absolutely appalled with Zend.

On the 6th of June, I purchased a renewal for my Zend Studio licence. I paid by credit card and the money was taken there and then. The next day I still had not received my licence key, therefore, I created a support ticket. This ticket was ignored. I tweeted Zend and received a response asking me to email them which I did, this was further ignored.

Once Zend finally responded they insisted that the request would need to be passed to an account manager. 2 days later I am asked to give them 1 more day to ascertain why the licence has not applied to my account properly.

So far they have still not replied since or supplied a key. I have also asked them to supply a refund if they are not going to provide the product I have paid for and this has gone ignored.

Guessing Rogue Wave has turned Zend into a bunch of thieves.
coffear

Re: Zend not fulfilling order

Postby zvika on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:27 pm

Hello
Please PM me with your Ticket / Case number,
I'll check the status and latest activity and see if we can speed up handling.

To the matter of delay - we made a huge transition with our global store and ticket system moving all working parts,
you might have fell in the cracks, literally, but the crack was fixed (as we have verified) and your order (and others as well if affected) can be fetched and produce working licenses and support SLA.

If you have a moment, add a new comment to the case to raise priority, you can also give this post link for back ref.

P.S. - I would ask you to remove the closing comment on your forum post - it does not serve for anything good.
Zvika Dror
Zend Support Team
zvika
Zend Global Support

Postby coffear on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:43 pm

I have just pm'd you the ticket reference as well as the order reference. As mentioned in the pm I cannot leave an update in the ticket as when I try to log in using the URL in the emails regarding the ticket I am presented with a login screen, this rejects my login (it obviously accepted it when I raised the ticket). I have also tried to go in via the support link in my account but this links to Rogue Wave, I then click on the support link on Rogue Wave and this points me back to zend.com's homepage. strongly suggest you sort that out (although I suppose with the level of support you have offered at least it cuts down on tickets being created).

Regarding the transition, this is neither my business, not my concern. What is my concern is that on the 6th June I paid £170 for a licence of Zend Studio and so far as of today (19th June) you have yet to supply me with the purchased product. If the matter was fixed why was my ticket not addressed and the order added to my account? Neither the orders, renewals or licences tabs reflect that I have paid for or even ordered the product. During this time I am receiving automated emails threatening me with closing my ticket as I have not responded.

Regarding removing the last comment on the original post. If you don't like the term feel free to remove it however you have taken my money and not provided me with the ordered product despite me doing the following:

Method Of Contact Outcome
Created a support ticket Slow to respond then got ignored after asking me to give you 1 more day.
Tweeted Zend Asked me to email info@zend.com then ignored my tweets
Emailed info@zend.com Ignored
Emailed a response to the ticket No idea as no response
Posted this thread Ongoing
Tweeted Cal Evans He is trying to help but works in the wrong part of Zend

If you don't like the term thieves then maybe obtaining money by deception is better or maybe Zend is just completely incompetent, you decide.

Something every company should get right at the very least is the sales process, the support process is of course also very important, Zend as a company has failed on both counts. And to use the recent transition as an excuse is deplorable. You are a company that supply software tools and training and to have got it this wrong is downright absurd.
coffear

Postby bill6225 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:40 pm

ORD-209965-B0F7W2 - Paid in Full. License not working. No reply from supportatroguewavedotcom, which appears to be the only way to raise a ticket...
Absolutely appalling.
bill6225

Postby alex4624 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:16 am

ORD-209987-S0T6V4 - Paid in full using the rogue wave store, money were taken.
No licence key received, only a licence number which I cannot use in Zend Studio.
Some help please?

Thank you
alex4624

Return to Zend Studio