Project from SVN and Automatic upload

General discussion on Zend Studio

Project from SVN and Automatic upload

Postby roisencannon on Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:47 pm

I've started using a project from SVN to work with a team of developers. I use automatic upload to copy changes to my development Apache server for testing.

When I do Team->Update to get any changes from the repo of my fellow developers I was expecting Automatic Upload to also upload repo changes to my development server but that doesn't appear to be happening.

Is there a switch to make those repo changes flow through or is there some other method or procedure I need to follow after Team->Update to get those changes uploaded to my development server.

It's not a very big project but my development server is not local. I used RemoteServer->Upload which seamed to take a really long time compare to an initial automatic upload that populates the server.

Kind of new to working with a team in this way so any direction (even if to a tutorial that explains how to use ZendStudio this way) would be greatly appreciated.

Rois
roisencannon

Re: Project from SVN and Automatic upload

Postby sant223 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:26 am

nice tutorial.
Thank you for sharing.
sant223

Postby roisencannon on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:45 pm

I didn't mean to provide a tutorial but I'm glad you found it helpful. I'm still hoping someone can give me some direction on how to resolve my issue if it's even resolvable.
roisencannon

Postby roisencannon on Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:07 pm

It could also be I just had a random issue the day I checked it. I reviewed it today and revisions from another user did get uploaded to my development server after I ran Team->Update. I'll consider this a closed issue unless someone wants to comment some knowledge or direction I'm not aware of in this area.

Thanks
Rois
roisencannon

Return to Zend Studio