Error: Processing Dirty Regions

General discussion on Zend Studio
bmenu

Re: Error: Processing Dirty Regions

Post by bmenu » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:42 pm

Wohoo, at least not throwing error anymore :)
I'm a little concerned running updates from beta-url though, how do I remove it and make sure I don't get new stuff that crashes from there?
Please do what you need to make it a part of an update as soon as possible :)
Thank you for helping

ganoro

Post by ganoro » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:06 pm

Happy to hear it.
You can remove this update site from your configuration so it wont pop up on next update.

darkencz

Post by darkencz » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:43 pm

My case still throws an Exception with the latest beta

An internal error occurred during: "Processing Dirty Regions".
java.lang.NullPointerException

Maybe it's because my exception is different from the one bmenu had.

ganoro

Post by ganoro » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:22 pm

darkencz wrote:My case still throws an Exception with the latest beta

An internal error occurred during: "Processing Dirty Regions".

Maybe it's because my exception is different from the one bmenu had.
If you provide exact steps to reproduce this can probably be fixed quickly.
What is yours exception log?

darkencz

Post by darkencz » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Steps to reproduce the issue are:
darkencz wrote:Zend Studio 8.0.1:
  • 2) Create new PHP project with the contents of the sandbox directory from the downloaded package
  • 3) Navigate to libs\Nette\Forms\Form.php
An internal error occurred during: "Processing Dirty Regions". java.lang.NullPointerException

Here is the message from the .log file:

Code: Select all

!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.jobs 4 2 2011-06-26 20:32:19.139
!MESSAGE An internal error occurred during: "Processing Dirty Regions".
!STACK 0
	at com.zend.php.wsdl.core.typeinference.WSDLGoalEvaluatorFactory.createEvaluator(WSDLGoalEvaluatorFactory.java)
	at org.eclipse.php.internal.core.typeinference.evaluators.PHPGoalEvaluatorFactory.createEvaluator(PHPGoalEvaluatorFactory.java:93)
	at org.eclipse.dltk.ti.DefaultTypeInferencer$MapBasedEvaluatorFactory.createEvaluator(DefaultTypeInferencer.java:133)
	at org.eclipse.dltk.ti.GoalEngine.evaluateGoal(GoalEngine.java:212)
	at org.eclipse.dltk.ti.DefaultTypeInferencer.evaluateType(DefaultTypeInferencer.java:223)
	at org.eclipse.dltk.ti.DefaultTypeInferencer.evaluateType(DefaultTypeInferencer.java:213)
	at org.eclipse.php.internal.core.typeinference.BindingUtility.getType(BindingUtility.java:162)
	at org.eclipse.php.internal.core.typeinference.BindingUtility.getType(BindingUtility.java:188)
	at org.eclipse.php.internal.core.typeinference.BindingUtility.getType(BindingUtility.java:156)
	at org.eclipse.php.internal.core.ast.nodes.DefaultBindingResolver.getEvaluatedType(DefaultBindingResolver.java:243)
	at org.eclipse.php.internal.core.ast.nodes.DefaultBindingResolver.resolveExpressionType(DefaultBindingResolver.java:375)
	at org.eclipse.php.internal.core.ast.nodes.Expression.resolveTypeBinding(Expression.java:107)
	at org.eclipse.php.internal.ui.editor.highlighter.ModelUtils.getMethod(ModelUtils.java:43)
	at org.eclipse.php.internal.ui.editor.highlighters.StaticMethodHighlighting$StaticMethodApply.visit(StaticMethodHighlighting.java:59)
	at org.eclipse.php.internal.core.ast.nodes.MethodInvocation.accept0(MethodInvocation.java:73)
	at org.eclipse.php.internal.core.ast.nodes.ASTNode.accept(ASTNode.java:275)
	at org.eclipse.php.internal.core.ast.nodes.Assignment.childrenAccept(Assignment.java:130)
	at org.eclipse.php.internal.core.ast.nodes.Assignment.accept0(Assignment.java:159)
	at org.eclipse.php.internal.core.ast.nodes.ExpressionStatement.childrenAccept(ExpressionStatement.java:73)
	at org.eclipse.php.internal.core.ast.nodes.ExpressionStatement.accept0(ExpressionStatement.java:67)
	at org.eclipse.php.internal.core.ast.nodes.Block.childrenAccept(Block.java:97)
	at org.eclipse.php.internal.core.ast.nodes.Block.accept0(Block.java:90)
	at org.eclipse.php.internal.core.ast.nodes.FunctionDeclaration.childrenAccept(FunctionDeclaration.java:108)
	at org.eclipse.php.internal.core.ast.nodes.FunctionDeclaration.accept0(FunctionDeclaration.java:97)
	at org.eclipse.php.internal.core.ast.nodes.MethodDeclaration.childrenAccept(MethodDeclaration.java:90)
	at org.eclipse.php.internal.core.ast.nodes.MethodDeclaration.accept0(MethodDeclaration.java:82)
	at org.eclipse.php.internal.core.ast.nodes.ClassDeclaration.childrenAccept(ClassDeclaration.java:118)
	at org.eclipse.php.internal.core.ast.nodes.ClassDeclaration.accept0(ClassDeclaration.java:104)
	at org.eclipse.php.internal.core.ast.nodes.NamespaceDeclaration.childrenAccept(NamespaceDeclaration.java:186)
	at org.eclipse.php.internal.core.ast.nodes.NamespaceDeclaration.accept0(NamespaceDeclaration.java:230)
	at org.eclipse.php.internal.core.ast.nodes.Program.childrenAccept(Program.java:195)
	at org.eclipse.php.internal.core.ast.nodes.Program.accept0(Program.java:188)
	at org.eclipse.php.internal.ui.editor.highlighter.AbstractSemanticHighlighting.consumes(AbstractSemanticHighlighting.java:90)
	at org.eclipse.php.internal.ui.editor.highlighter.AbstractSemanticHighlighting.consumes(AbstractSemanticHighlighting.java:99)
	at org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui.internal.style.SemanticHighlightingReconciler.reconcile(SemanticHighlightingReconciler.java:127)
	at org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui.internal.reconcile.DocumentRegionProcessor.endProcessing(DocumentRegionProcessor.java:119)
	at org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui.internal.reconcile.DirtyRegionProcessor.run(DirtyRegionProcessor.java:682)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

hdzavalanche

Post by hdzavalanche » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:50 am

Thank you!! Hopefully this constant error message is gone; seems good so far. :)

gsg9rs61

Post by gsg9rs61 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:21 pm

Happens to me while working on a custom Drupal module, on Mac OS X. When writing line 471 in the referenced screenshot the error that appears forces me to control-shut down Zend Studio and restart it. I can reproduce the error multiple times in a row just by going into that custom function and starting to write anything.

Error: org.eclipse.dltk.ast.references.VariableReference cannot be cast to org.eclipse.php.internal.core.compiler.ast.nodes.Array Creation.

studio24

Post by studio24 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:19 pm

I get this when running a search on a PHP project (i.e. search for a class name) and if I then open up one of the found files via the "Search" results bar.

Within a second or so of opening the file I get the error message dialog pop up stating: An internal error occurred during: "Processing Dirty Regions".

studio24

Post by studio24 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:23 pm

I tried updating the software via the beta site and that created another error:

An error occurred while unconfiguring the items to uninstall
session context was:(profile=studioProfile, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Unconfigure, operand=[R]toolingcom.zend.php.ide.config.cocoa.macosx.x86 8.0.1.v20110515255 --> null, action=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.touchpoint.eclipse.actions.SetProgramPropertyAction).
Error while loading manipulator.
Error while loading manipulator.

mlanser

Post by mlanser » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:12 pm

Will this ever be fixed? I get this error as soon as I open/save any PHP file in v8.0.1. I've had to downgrade to my old v7.2 .. this v8.0.1 is absolutely useless.