Best PHP programming approach?

General discussion on PHP
jack9632

Best PHP programming approach?

Post by jack9632 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:13 am

I guess that many of us has acceptable years of experience in PHP programming, me myself got 5 years programming in PHP since in University (not very solid), i just want to gather some suggestion here,

what is better approach in PHP OOP?
Since there is a lot of PHP framework out there as well as javascript framework, can anyone share their experience in using one of them as well as using both of the PHP and javascript framework together especially for developing enterprise system? (my company want to start using framework, ISP company)
if someone has his/her own framework or class or php file so on and so forth, mind to share? now I've only database connection class.

I've never use any php framework before, just jquery as javascript framework, my company has a messed up of programming approach because they did not actually a software house, so all the files are scattered across the server, I see that there are some question before about the framework but i just want to know you all approaches on OOP and in developing massive web apps using PHP, or maybe someone kind enough to share their solid written class. Also pro's and con's of all this things. Thanks in advance.

edit: FYI I'am developing network management system, sometimes deal with perl, linux script, RRD MRTG and all, but my colleague is only 3 of them include my boss, so have to monitor network as well as ad-hoc development, the design and programming approach from past staff is sux all the way...@_@

amar9111

Re: Best PHP programming approach?

Post by amar9111 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:37 pm

Hi Jack

my first advise to you is before going for any framework you need to have solid knowledge of PHP and especially PHP OOP Model,Once you have got good hand on that then you should play with any framework for few months before you implement it.

The best suggestion for you could be first analyse your project and then depending upon its requirement choose the best approach which should be quick and affordable by your company.

If you need any help to find any kind of the call or function let me know i can help u.

regards
a lehal

alvi2267

Post by alvi2267 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:14 pm

sorry for my English but not American
What do you think about this website?
h t t p : / / w w w . n u l l e d s h a r e . c o m /

This is a website that offers it's visitors free downloads of scripts, templates and themes, ebooks, etc.

The website is built using the Datalife Engine platform and is verry easy to manage and user friendly. This platform is also verry good for SEO optimisation.

Google Webmaster Tools shows a number of 2269 search terms that get ranking.

There are 900 search terms that have TOP 10 positioning in Google search engine.
iMac, Mac OS X (10.7)

khod2081

Post by khod2081 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:19 pm

host.zip
php
(18.61 KiB) Downloaded 288 times

sam6307

Post by sam6307 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:35 am

If you want best PHP development services then don't worry because CSS Chopper is the best platform, where you can hire dedicated PHP developer for web development services. This Company is the best outsourcing PHP web development company and running successfully within last 4 years.