Where can a PHP newbie go to get help?

General discussion on PHP

Where can a PHP newbie go to get help?

Postby alan6111 on Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:52 am

Hi All...

I just joined the forum. I am fairly new with PHP and found that I never do really well in forums because English is not my first language and people get really frustrated with me trying to have me explain things I don't even know how to explain. Most of the time it is almost like you have to be a really good programer to participate in forum because people don't have much time or respect for people who are just learning. So before I make everyone mad at me for not being more able to do PHP, can someone suggest a really newbie forum on the internet where people like me who are just starting learning PHP can go and ask very basic questions?

I don't mind going kindergarden class lol, I just so wish I could ask questions sometime and get help, that's all.

thank you all very much. I appreciate any time you spend responding back to me.
alan6111

Re: Where can a PHP newbie go to get help?

Postby tedtiger on Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:52 am

Go on. Ask your questions. Your english is not bad at all.
tedtiger

Postby moha8670 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:49 pm

Hi, I also new web designer boy. I want to learn about php. so you have to help me regarding PHP.

Thanks.
moha8670

Postby solu5676 on Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:57 pm

:) same position and my English is more or less ok. I'm studying for the Zend Certification and making a blog from my study notes. I'll be sure to send you a message when it goes live.
solu5676

Postby ahsa7038 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:50 am

If you are just starting to learn PHP then I suggest you to watch some online tutorials on youtube of PHP academy, if you require more help from community and other people you can post your questions here, also you can join team tree house, they have a good community of people learning and interacting with each other.

P.S. Your English is better than mine :)
ahsa7038

Postby loui7354 on Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:22 am

PHP newbie go online and search PHP designing for beginners get lots of results. I prefer learn from W3schools website or if you want to learn some other Programming like Magento, drupal and CMS then you should visit the website of web designing india company where you find all the information about website developing. You can also learn designing from there outsource graphic designers which adds extra skill in your job profile.
loui7354

Postby flor9601 on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:20 pm

I love the php language. I have build my given below website in php. For php learning, I suggest you W3C school.

Best Regard
Floret
flor9601

Postby amar9450 on Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:24 am

For PHP beginners,W3school is the best website to learn every concept regarding web development. Tutorialspoint is another good site for this.
amar9450

Return to PHP