PHP- how to get started?

General discussion on PHP
fred8045

PHP- how to get started?

Post by fred8045 » Wed May 31, 2017 2:49 pm

Hello there,

So I got interested in learning PHP & my friend suggested me the w3schools site to learn PHP. It was really easy for me because I had basics in C++ so it took me like a week to get the basics of PHP. I took a month to practice the basic syntax of PHP and stuff. It was all fine until I got stuck in the advanced. It's really hard to absorb the concepts when I haven't done this. No one is there to teach me too, so it's really confusing for me. Can you guys guide me through this? What sites to follow or what websites to follow in order to learn the concepts?

Any help would be much appreciated.

dara1581

Re: PHP- how to get started?

Post by dara1581 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:28 am

Php is anything but difficult to learn It is significant to C and Perl dialect. A man who know C dialect then Php is simple for that.

Submitted by : Dara Miller

luis8971

Post by luis8971 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:22 pm

The best way to start is by going to:

www . phptherightway . com

Then, after you familiarize with it, complement it with:

jenkins-php . org

Where you can automate the testing, coding standards etc that you opted to use.

Easy :) (sort of)

harr6682

Post by harr6682 » Fri May 11, 2018 8:31 am

Get help from professional coursework writers to ease your writing tasks if you are struggling hard. We are the only online coursework writing service in the UK that caters to your every need. We are the finest British online coursework help agency to help students for almost a decade now. We have obtained the place of being the best online coursework help service for our choicest and student-friendly benefits. We always keep ourselves a step further from rest of the online coursework help agencies. This has only been possible due to the hard work and dedication of the professionals associated with us

mejrab

Post by mejrab » Sun May 13, 2018 6:30 pm

We, therefore, pay careful attention to these elements during optimization, so that you may maximize your return on your investment into our affordably priced SEO services.

chri6548

Post by chri6548 » Wed May 23, 2018 12:56 pm

I'm interested in learning PHP language and it is one of the best languages to develop websites. It will be easy if we know the basics of C++. Know online tutorial is available to understand it more easily.Thanks for this informative article.how to stop pop ups