Can I use PHP for responsive website design?

General discussion on PHP
jimmybrion

Re: Can I use PHP for responsive website design?

Post by jimmybrion » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:22 pm

Yes off course !!! You can use php for responsive design.

mark397

Post by mark397 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:58 pm

FALSE you can use PHP for dynamic content, responsive design requires CSS and/or JavaScript. I have a question, however, can someone please please PLEASE close this thread as it's been answered and no discussion has been constructive in recent months?

My suggested instructions for those who come here, especially those who feel the need to post:
  • go to Wikipedia
    search "responsive web design"
    ctrl + f for 3 terms: "css", "javascript", "php"
    notice that 2 yield MANY results, while the other yields absolutely ZERO
    don't post anything to the affirmative suggetsing that PHP can be used for responsive design

vinc6839

Post by vinc6839 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:31 am

Responsive web design seems to be the most popular solution for achieving. As the amount of web capable devices grows, a one size fits all website will no longer suffice. Responsive web design seems to be the most popular solution to achieving device agnostic web design, but there are issues we still need to resolve when creating a responsive website.Many great minds have dissected and critiqued responsive web design, and it’s merits as a solution to creating sites for the mobile web. I’ve tried to compile a general list of issues/concerns people have had about responsive web design. As we continue to experiment and find ways to adapt to the growing landscape of the web, it’s important to communicate with one another and review our processes and techniques. What is true today, may change tomorrow.

vinc6839

Post by vinc6839 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:37 am

Even i have a doubt whether PHP and website design can be parallel used or Can we use PHP for responsive website design?

tedtiger

Post by tedtiger » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:24 am

PHP and responsive Webdesign ist like comparing apples with oranges.

PHP is a programming language. Responsive Webdesign is HTML5 and CSS3.
With PHP you can output HTML5 an CSS3 and thus use it as backend for a Website that is designed to be responsive.

alex5820

Post by alex5820 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:45 pm

The responsive web design is very popular today. Every person is aware about this. In my opinion, you can use PHP for responsive web design. Many SEO companies are now also using responsive web design. If you use PHP content changed based on data storage and this gives benefits. Digital marketing company India is also using this concept to enhance the business.

nghi4312

Post by nghi4312 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:25 am

I have experience with making websites I've also created Mobile Website and I made website from practicing use only

jk2410

Post by jk2410 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:28 pm

Unless you’re all new the business, or you’ve been living below a rock within the faraway lands of another planet, you’ll have detected regarding responsive design. even though you don’t know it fully, it’s absolute to be one thing you’ll have come upon or interacted with in a way or another.
In short, responsive web design Malaysia is the art of designing websites for a large number of screen sizes and devices, in order that there's a best expertise for each user at every doable size.
Responsive web design is at its best once its device agnostic; wherever you’re not getting to style for particular resolutions or sizes, like for iPhone or iPad sizes solely. Instead you must be going to design with the content and design in mind and the way this content flows and adapts to the assorted environments it would be seen or utilized in.

yasi5979

Post by yasi5979 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:02 am

With the immense popularity of mobile devices like smartphones, tablets the necessity of Responsive Web Design (RWD) is getting increase day-by-day and to provide optimal viewing experience to their users every business must have to convert their websites to Responsive Web Design technology after an year or so...

If you are running a dynamic website then offcourse you can use PHP for responsive web design. Recently we've converted a large scale business trading platform to responsive web design which is also a combination of PHP + RWD and after this change we are experiencing good change in business results.

s2370

Post by s2370 » Mon May 26, 2014 7:39 am

I would recommend Bootstrap for responsive websites