i try the sample from ibm and i get the error

General discussion on Zend Core for IBM System i
motioch

i try the sample from ibm and i get the error

Post by motioch » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:11 am

Application Error

The following error occurred:
exception 'Zend_View_Exception' with message 'script 'indexIndexView.php' not found in path (views/)' in /usr/local/Zend/ZendFramework/library/Zend/View/Abstract.php:875 Stack trace: #0 /usr/local/Zend/ZendFramework/library/Zend/View/Abstract.php(783): Zend_View_Abstract->_script('indexIndexView....') #1 /www/zendcore/htdocs/user/application/default/controllers/IndexController.php(27): Zend_View_Abstract->render('indexIndexView....') #2 /usr/local/Zend/ZendFramework/library/Zend/Controller/Action.php(503): IndexController->indexAction() #3 /usr/local/Zend/ZendFramework/library/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(285): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('indexAction') #4 /usr/local/Zend/ZendFramework/library/Zend/Controller/Front.php(934): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http)) #5 /www/zendcore/htdocs/user/application/bootstrap.php(20): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch() #6 /www/zendcore/htdocs/user/public/index.php(10): require('/www/zendcore/h...') #7 {main}
the program is on i5/htdocs and i working whit zendframework 1.7 and white zend stodio
please tel me wot dodo to solve the problem

chris_hird

Re: i try the sample from ibm and i get the error

Post by chris_hird » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:50 am

You need to give more information to work with. Looks like you dont have the zendframework correctly set up in your php.ini file but that is a wild guess.

Chris...
Shield Advanced Solutions Ltd
Home of JobQGenie and the Receiver Apply Program
http://www.shield.on.ca/Blog

chris_hird

Re: i try the sample from ibm and i get the error

Post by chris_hird » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:18 pm

Not sure which sample you are following, but I had a couple of false starts because some of the code was out of date. I have recently looked at the example in the ZendFramework Library which works upto the DB part. I am looking to convert the example to DB2 so it is more IBM i relevant and will post my findings, currently I have the connection working but having problems building the database using IBM SQL (DDL).

I did have many problems with the CCSID which caused the PHP interpreter to incorrectly develop the pages (and obviously the Framework code) which I have now resolved. I have posted more details on my blog which is where I will share any code developed as part of the example re-write.

Chris...
Shield Advanced Solutions Ltd
Home of JobQGenie and the Receiver Apply Program
http://www.shield.on.ca/Blog