this junk when I run mediawiki, hello world works

General discussion on Zend Core for IBM System i
sidunn

this junk when I run mediawiki, hello world works

Post by sidunn » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:27 am

Lo���%%a\\%@\@㈉�@��@���@����@���@�����@�����@���@ԅ���扒�K%@\%@ \@Ɇ@���@���@�������@����@��@����@���@�������k@����@������@��@��������%@ \@���@����������@���������@��@���@���@������������Z%@\%@ \@ⅅ@���@������k@�������k@���@�������@�����@���@�����@�����@������������%@ \@���@��������@��@���@������@�������������K%@\%@ \@����zaa���K���������K���a%@\%@\@``````````%@\%@ \@Ö�������@M�]@����`����@ԁ����@ԁ����k@™���@剂���k@Ӆ�@ā����@Ù�����k%@\@㉔ @⣁�����k@ř��@�f�����k@ǁ�����@扃��k@f���@����f��f�@‘�������k%@

massimilianoc

Re: this junk when I run mediawiki, hello world works

Post by massimilianoc » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:42 am

That is because you set up and wncoded version of MediaWiki.

Read the MediaWiki documentation and understand what encoder was used for the purpose (usually Zend Guard or IonCube) and install the related decoder in your PHP stack.
Best regards,
Massi.

sidunn

Post by sidunn » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:41 pm

OK, thanks, I downloaded zend optimizer which I believe to be the correct decoder. Now I get this error when running ./install-tty

./install-tty: 0403-057 Syntax error at line 1 : ``' is not matched.

Sorry to be a pain, but we are new to php, bunch of old rpg guys. help appreciated

sidunn

Post by sidunn » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:16 pm

also tried using this code in php.ini same result as before

zend_extension=/etc/ZendOptimizer-3.3.3-aix5.1-ppc/data/5_2_x_comp/ZendOptimizer.so

massimilianoc

Post by massimilianoc » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:43 pm

I suggest you to install Zend Server for the purpose instead of Zend Optimizer.

It is a fully tested and certified PHP stack that Zend provides for free and which contains the decoder you are looking for.

Please see here for more details
http://www.zend.com/en/products/core/core-for-i5os
and here for the download
http://www.zend.com/en/products/platform/downloads
Best regards,
Massi.

sidunn

Post by sidunn » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:26 pm

I did, even got a serial number and activate it. same result.

sidunn

Post by sidunn » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:22 pm

For those the might care, the problem above had nothing to do with encoding, it was an error with the parms to upzip/untar the wiki.

Now getting the following on DB2 creation with mediawiki install. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Generating configuration file...
# Database type: DB2
# Loading class: DatabaseIbm_db2
# Attempting to connect to database "sfcdocs" as "db2admin"...
Warning: db2_autocommit() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /www/ZendSvr/htdocs/wiki/includes/db/DatabaseIbm_db2.php on line 468

Warning: db2_rollback() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /www/ZendSvr/htdocs/wiki/includes/db/DatabaseIbm_db2.php on line 854

Warning: db2_autocommit() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /www/ZendSvr/htdocs/wiki/includes/db/DatabaseIbm_db2.php on line 857

Warning: db2_rollback() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /www/ZendSvr/htdocs/wiki/includes/db/DatabaseIbm_db2.php on line 854

Warning: db2_autocommit() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /www/ZendSvr/htdocs/wiki/includes/db/DatabaseIbm_db2.php on line 857
error: 1