Directory not showing from iseries ifs

General discussion on Zend Studio for IBM System i

Directory not showing from iseries ifs

Postby qberryinc on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:48 pm

I launch Zend Studio for i, and have a good connec tion to an iseries. I have to use ftp since they do not have ssh setup yet.
The problem is that some ifs directories show, and some do not. The authority appears to the same on all of the directories, but only the few show up.
If I log on to the iseries via ftp, and do a dir, I see all of the directories, so I am not sure if it is an authority issue.

Anyone have an idea of what to do?
qberryinc

Re: Directory not showing from iseries ifs

Postby isaacsnk on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:56 am

How did you configure the connection? Because I don´t see any directory or file...I just see a message that says Operation failed. File system input or output error when I expand the tree in the renote systems view.
isaacsnk

Postby anttix on Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:13 pm

I had this error and found that Filzilla was working but Zend Studio 8.x wasn't. The solution for me was to switch the FTP Settings to passive. Right click on the FTP entry and select Properties. Then on the left make sure that Connector Services is selected. On the top right click on FTP Settings. At the bottom you should see two entries, one of which should be passive. Change the value to true.
anttix

Postby sajidtoor on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:11 pm

Thanks for sharing...!
sajidtoor

Postby armi8635 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:05 am

I just see a message that says Operation failed. File system input or output error when I expand the tree in the renote systems view.
armi8635

Postby li3804 on Mon May 19, 2014 9:03 am

As for Bandos' supporters, anticipate some to Guild Wars 2 Gold[/url] take up the layer of Bandos desires for ongoing war. Expect others to drop in under the advertising of other groups, probably Zamorak, Zaros, Tuska and the Godless. However, it's possible that Jagex will cause some of Bandos' energy to drop onto one of his supporters, creating a Tier 5-7 god of war.
li3804

Return to Zend Studio for IBM i