We are happy to let you know that the IBM i edition of Zend Server, our all new PHP runtime solution, is now available for beta!
Zend Server delivers a new level of performance and reliability for PHP applications running on IBM i.
• All of the features of Zend Core and Zend Platform in one product
• New data caching API and Optimizer+ code accelerator for improved performance
• Deployment with only one Apache server in the ILE environment for better performance
• Code tracing for pinpointing application problems in the production environment
• Job queue support for running time-consuming PHP scripts asynchronously
• A free community edition that includes the basic runtime components and several added features
Download the Zend Server for IBM i Beta at http://www.zend.com/en/products/server/zend-server-5-new-ibmi
To read the beta installation instructions and report any issues, please visit the Zend Server for IBM i technical forum http://forums.zend.com/viewforum.php?f=77
General discussion on Zend Platform for IBM System i
1 post • Page 1 of 1