I need help configuring debugging in Eclipse. I lost debugging in Ganymede so I updated to Luna.
1. Evidently there are 2 debugging modes for debugging a PHP script Luna Eclipse 1) Debug as Script 2) Debug PHP CLI app.
2. The green progress bar moves line to line for Debug as Script but not for Debug PHP CLI app.
3. I did Debug by Script several times but I had to create a Debug Configuration each time.
4. Googling, i was told to set up XDebug with Run Configuration.
5. Debug as Script option vanished, Debug PHP CLI app appeared.
6. How do I unset Debug as CLI and set up a Debug Configuration that sticks and allows me to Debug as Script?
zend_extension = "D:\xampp\php\ext\php_xdebug-2.2.5-5.5-vc11.dll"
xdebug.profiler_enable = On
xdebug.remote_handler = "dbgp"
xdebug.remote_port = 9000
xdebug.remote_host = "localhost"
The place for general PHP questions and hints for PHP on IBM i
1 post • Page 1 of 1