A plugin by the name "Album\Segment" was not found in the pl

For programming and general questions on Zend Framework

A plugin by the name "Album\Segment" was not found in the pl

Postby leon438 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:45 am

Zend 3 php framework following tutorial here
[php 5.6

/tutorials/getting-started/skeleton-application/

seems sthg missing - any hint how bypass error...???

A plugin by the name "Album\Segment" was not found in the plugin manager
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend\ServiceManager\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException' with message 'A plugin by the name "Album\Segment" was not found in the plugin manager Zend\Router\RoutePluginManager' in C:\xampp\htdocs\zf-tutorial\vendor\zendframework\zend-servicemanager\src\AbstractPluginManager.php:131
leon438

Re: A plugin by the name "Album\Segment" was not found in th

Postby leon438 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:53 am

I make it to see the landing page initially zf-tutorial.localhost/ but after go further never make it see the index zf-tutorial.localhost/album due to missing plugin... any hint?
leon438

Postby paul6189 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:30 pm

hi

i have the same issue as you. i raised it here:

at stackoverflow; question: 43591587 . i am not allowed to give the link; but please search it

you can also search it ; the title is exaclty the same as your

if i get an answer before you i will come back and give you the solution. would appriciate it if you would do like wise.

regards

paul
paul6189

Postby manl3990 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:53 pm

I had the same problem and have solved it by adding: use Zend\Router\Http\Segment; in module.config.php in the album namespace.

I hope it helps.
manl3990

Postby leon438 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:39 am

now get other error

An error occurred
An error occurred during execution; please try again later.
Additional information:
Zend\ServiceManager\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException
File:
C:\xampp\htdocs\zf-tutorial\vendor\zendframework\zend-servicemanager\src\ServiceManager.php:681
Unable to resolve service "Album\AdapterInterface" to a factory; are you certain you provided it during configuration?
Stack trace:
#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\zf-tutorial\vendor\zendframework\zend-servicemanager\src\ServiceManager.php(757): Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager->getFactory('Album\\AdapterIn...')
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\zf-tutorial\vendor\zendframework\zend-servicemanager\src\ServiceManager.php(200): Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager->doCreate('Album\\AdapterIn...')
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\zf-tutorial\module\Album\src\Module.php(30): Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager->get('Album\\AdapterIn...')
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\zf-tutorial\vendor\zendframework\zend-servicemanager\src\ServiceManager.php(758): Album\Module->Album\{closure}(Object(Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager), 'Album\\Model\\Alb...', NULL)
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\zf-tutorial\vendor\zendframework\zend-servicemanager\src\ServiceManager.php(200): Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager->doCreate('Album\\Model\\Alb...')
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\zf-tutorial\module\Album\src\Module.php(26): Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager->get('Album\\Model\\Alb...')
#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\zf-tutorial\vendor\zendframework\zend-servicemanager\src\ServiceManager.php(758): Album\Module->Album\{closure}(Object(Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager), 'Album\\Model\\Alb...', NULL)
#7 C:\xampp\htdocs\zf-tutorial\vendor\zendframework\zend-servicemanager\src\ServiceManager.php(200): Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager->doCreate('Album\\Model\\Alb...')
#8 C:\xampp\htdocs\zf-tutorial\module\Album\src\Module.php(48): Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager->get('Album\\Model\\Alb...')
#9 C:\xampp\htdocs\zf-tutorial\vendor\zendframework\zend-servicemanager\src\ServiceManager.php(758): Album\Module->Album\{closure}(Object(Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager), 'Album\\Controlle...', NULL)
#10 C:\xampp\htdocs\zf-tutorial\vendor\zendframework\zend-servicemanager\src\ServiceManager.php(200): Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager->doCreate('Album\\Controlle...')
#11 C:\xampp\htdocs\zf-tutorial\vendor\zendframework\zend-servicemanager\src\AbstractPluginManager.php(141): Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager->get('Album\\Controlle...')
#12 C:\xampp\htdocs\zf-tutorial\vendor\zendframework\zend-mvc\src\DispatchListener.php(95): Zend\ServiceManager\AbstractPluginManager->get('Album\\Controlle...')
#13 C:\xampp\htdocs\zf-tutorial\vendor\zendframework\zend-eventmanager\src\EventManager.php(322): Zend\Mvc\DispatchListener->onDispatch(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#14 C:\xampp\htdocs\zf-tutorial\vendor\zendframework\zend-eventmanager\src\EventManager.php(179): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#15 C:\xampp\htdocs\zf-tutorial\vendor\zendframework\zend-mvc\src\Application.php(332): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#16 C:\xampp\htdocs\zf-tutorial\public\index.php(50): Zend\Mvc\Application->run()
#17 {main}
© 2005 - 2017 by Zend Technologies Ltd. All rights reserved.
leon438

Return to Zend Framework