error when opening index after installation

For programming and general questions on Zend Framework

error when opening index after installation

Postby caro3764 on Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:34 am

Hi,

I am a new developer in a company. The website was developed with Zend framework, which I have never used before.
I created my virtual host but when running the development website I get an error (see below).

I installed the framework in a folder located in xampp/htdocs using :
composer create-project --stability="dev" zendframework/skeleton-application folder1

Other posts say to copy the folder library. The problem is that I can't find that folder after the framework installation...

The website is working for everyone else so I am guessing it is coming from my computer... any idea?

" Warning: require_once(Zend/Application.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\...\trunk\www\public\index.php on line 68

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'Zend/Application.php' (include_path='C:\...\trunk\library;;C:\...\trunk\www\application;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\...\trunk\www\public\index.php on line 68"
caro3764

Re: error when opening index after installation

Postby dhar9669 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:00 pm

Which version are you installing?
If it is Zend Framework 2, I thought Project is not downloaded properly. So you need to update your composer using "composer update" cmd. and install again using
php composer.phar create-project --stability="dev" zendframework/skeleton-application path/to/install

Hope it will help.
dhar9669

Return to Zend Framework