I'm working on Zend 1.12, I use the default Zend paginator.
The Zend paginator allow amount of pages, and amount of items per pages.
My use case are:
- To save the amount of items per page from user selection in data base
- Next when the user select the page, load the user preferences
It is possible without create some logic?
If is not...
My ideas are:
Because my pagination file are used for all of pages
- Check all the path are using pagination and make a condition with the route like "module/controller/action" for every route
- Load the user preferences for this path
- If the path is not paginated load the default value for this page
Thanks for answers.