Debugging Zend_Application errors

For programming and general questions on Zend Framework

Re: Debugging Zend_Application errors

Postby ahaithcox on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:38 pm

I was finally able to get mine working after stumbling across the following page:

http://godzillai5.wordpress.com/2012/05 ... ng-xdebug/

Note that you can't set breakpoints with xdebug in Netbeans. You can, however set it to break at the first line and step through which works really well. If I really need a breakpoint, I add "xdebug_break()" in my source at which point it will break. Also, if you have a fatal error in your php that you step through, you'll have to restart Netbeans. Somehow it kills the connection to xdebug. That's the biggest bug that I've found. Just catch it before you get there and stop the debug and you're fine.

Hope this helps.
ahaithcox

Postby laaj2100 on Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:29 pm

jezz wrote:I'd like to know if a solution has been found for this problem?
My guess is that the server setup itself is the culprit. The same code works just fine on my computer at home, but on the dev and live server, this error pops up randomly:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /domains/frameworks/zend/1.11/Zend/Loader/Autoloader.php on line 333
Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /domains/frameworks/zend/1.11/Zend/Loader/Autoloader.php on line 333
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /domains/frameworks/zend/1.11/Zend/Loader/Autoloader.php on line 333
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /domains/frameworks/zend/1.11/Zend/Loader/Autoloader.php on line 251
Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /domains/frameworks/zend/1.11/Zend/Loader/Autoloader.php on line 251
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /domains/frameworks/zend/1.11/Zend/Loader/Autoloader.php on line 346
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /domains/frameworks/zend/1.11/Zend/Loader/Autoloader.php on line 194
Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /domains/frameworks/zend/1.11/Zend/Loader/Autoloader.php on line 194
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /domains/frameworks/zend/1.11/Zend/Loader/Autoloader.php on line 314

Refreshing the page makes the error go away, only to return moments later on a different page.

There is a solution for your problem ?
laaj2100

Postby robe9393 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:46 pm

Hello,
We are experiencing the exact same problem but without Twigg.
Has anyone found the origin/cause of this problem and how to fix it.
Thanks for your help.
robe9393

Previous

Return to Zend Framework