zf error

General discussion forum for the Zend Server

zf error

Postby dcheli on Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:37 pm

Hello, I just installed the ZendFramework 1.12.1 and get errors executing the zf command. For example, when I execute the zf show version command I get the following error message:

<br />
<b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: argv in <b>/home4/tasapcom/public_html/ZendFramework-1.12.1/library/Zend/Tool/Framework/Client/Console.php</b> on line <b>199</b><br />
<br />
<b>Catchable fatal error</b>: Argument 1 passed to Zend_Tool_Framework_Client_Console_ArgumentParser::setArguments() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home4/tasapcom/public_html/ZendFramework-1.12.1/library/Zend/Tool/Framework/Client/Console.php on line 199 and defined in <b>/home4/tasapcom/public_html/ZendFramework-1.12.1/library/Zend/Tool/Framework/Client/Console/ArgumentParser.php</b> on line <b>86</b><br />

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks
Dave
dcheli

Re: zf error

Postby dcheli on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:24 pm

Well I found the solution to my problem. In php.ini, I had register_argc_argv = Off, it should have been set to register_argc_argv = On. This solved the problem. I guess if this could have been added to the installation instructions that would have been helpful.

Dave
dcheli

Return to Zend Server