Zend Server Package Not Found

General discussion forum for the Zend Server

Zend Server Package Not Found

Postby manucv on Tue May 31, 2016 9:36 pm

Hi,

I am trying to install Zend Server 9.0.0 with PHP 7.0 in Ubuntu 14.04. I downloaded the ZendServer-9.0.0-RepositoryInstaller-linux.tar.gz file and execute the instalation process using the install_zs.sh file. However, I am getting the following error message:

Package manager for installation: aptitude is /usr/bin/aptitude
Couldn't find any package whose name or description matched "zend-server-php-7.0"
Couldn't find any package whose name or description matched "zend-server-php-7.0-common"
Couldn't find any package whose name or description matched "zend-server-php-7.0"
Couldn't find any package whose name or description matched "zend-server-php-7.0-common"
No packages will be installed, upgraded, or removed.
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 149 not upgraded.
Need to get 0 B of archives. After unpacking 0 B will be used.

Package zend-server-php-7.0 is not installed.
Package zend-server-php-7.0-common is not installed.

************************************************************************************************
* Zend Server Installation was not completed. See output above for detailed error information. *
************************************************************************************************

Any idea how to solve this issue?

Best Regards

Emanuel C.
manucv

Re: Zend Server Package Not Found

Postby zvika on Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:45 am

Hello Emanuel,
If the packages are not found (they are legit), you might not have the repository embedded or, no HTTP access to repos.zend.com.

Check if 'sudo aptitude update' reloads repos.zend.com, or gives you error.
Next, check 'aptitude show zend-server-php-7.0'
Lastly, repeat installation with 'sudo install.sh 7.0'

If you still have a problem, please open a support ticket at support.zend.com, and attach a saved console output from running the above commands and the installation.
Zvika Dror
Zend Support Team
zvika
Zend Global Support

Return to Zend Server