Z-Ray: Can't select error line

General discussion forum for the Zend Server

Z-Ray: Can't select error line

Postby dave7135 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:57 pm

I made an http request to a local Zend Server install (based on archaic company instructions) and just get error 500, but when I go to Z-Ray to see the exact error and I click the eyeball icon to see the stack trace (which opens a new tab), it goes to the last error line which is highlighted in red, but I can't select the line (so I can search for it in code), I have to select text before and after the line to select it. Like, the select cursor literally changes to a pointer while hovering over the red line so I can't even begin to select it.

I can't contemplate why it would only let me select surrounding text but not the error line itself. Is there some way to enable this, or some reason it's not allowed? Again, I can still ultimately select and copy it but only by selecting text above and below it.

Let me know if you need a screenshot.
dave7135

Re: Z-Ray: Can't select error line

Postby zend_eyalt on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:05 pm

screenshot would be welcomed, as I'm not able to simulate the issue - also could you please let us know which Zend Server version you're using, and which browser(s) did you experience the problem.
zend_eyalt

Return to Zend Server