- Zend Server Community Edition (CE) is a free Web Application Server that is simple to install, easy to use and is ideal for many PHP applications while Zend Server, is ideal for applications that require high levels of reliability, performance, security and specific support SLA's
- Zend Server Community Edition (CE) is a community supported product via Zend forums. Zend will periodically provide updates to Zend Server CE as needed. Zend Server CE provides Web based administration, comprehensive database support for MySQL, Oracle, DB2, etc. It also provides Java connectivity and Zend Optimizer+ byte code caching and data caching APIs.
- Zend Server is a complete, enterprise-ready and fully supported Web Application Server. Zend Server customers are provided with Web and phone based technical support options, software updates, hot fixes, and security patches ensuring applications are deployed on the most up-to-date, reliable and secure stack. In addition to the capabilities found in
- Zend Server CE, Zend Server provides several additional performance optimization capabilities, advanced Application Monitoring and Problem Diagnostics -- Features which are essential for customers requiring the highest levels of reliability, performance and security.
- Both, Zend Server and Zend Server (CE) provide an all-in-one installer that deploys a certified PHP distribution, Zend Framework, and integrates fully with Apache and IIS.
General discussion forum for the Zend Server
1 post • Page 1 of 1