Studio version: 18.104.22.168202240955
OS/Arch: Windows 7 6.1/x86
Description of problem
Projects that were closed when Zend Studio was opened do not upload On Save through Remote Server support.
There is no error or warning visible to the user that unexpected behaviour is occurring.
Files (associated with projects that have Remote Server support enabled) should upload On Save regardless of whether the project was closed or open when Zend Studio was started.
Steps to reproduce
- Assign a project a Remote Server and set 'Upload Mode' to 'On Save'.
- Close the project in PHP Explorer.
- Close Zend Studio.
- Open Zend Studio.
- Open the project in PHP Explorer.
- Open a file from that project.
- Edit and save the file.
- Note that the file has not been uploaded on save.
This has been present in all versions of ZS9.