The requested URL could not be matched by routing

General discussion on Zend Studio

Moderator: natalia_b_zend

The requested URL could not be matched by routing

Postby simo6835 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:46 am

I'm new to Zend Products moving from CodeIgniter (maybe)...

I've installed Zend server and Studio onto my local computer, test a CodeIgniter working project (All Fine) change .htacess to rewrite index.php and all works very well, including MySQL connectivity and transactions.

My problem is:
Now I'm starting to go through the tutorials for Framework 2 / Studio 10 with the basics:
found at(Remove spaces) -> static . zend . com / topics / studio-10/studio10-zf2-video-window.html

I get the Zend Framework Skeleton working perfectly, then make the changes as per tutorial as shown below.

I see the Download Here button, click and get this....

A 404 error occurred Page not found.
The requested URL could not be matched by routing.

No Exception available

I must say that having a tutorial that is incorrect and not updated is pretty pathetic coming from the originator of the product.
Can someone please help me understand the most simplest Zend MVC example and get this working, before I go back to a nice working Framework.

Code: Select all
'router' => array(
        'routes' => array(
            'downloads' => array(
                'type'    => 'Literal',
                'options' => array(
                    // Change this to something specific to your module
                    'route'    => '/download',

Code: Select all
href="download" target="_blank"><?php echo $this->translate('Download Here') ?>
simo6835

Re: The requested URL could not be matched by routing

Postby documentation on Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:40 am

Hi and thanks for your comment. Could you please pinpoint the specific step in the tutorial you are referring to?
As reference, you can also use the written version of the tutorial which is more detailed, and contains all the source code you'll need to complete the steps, at http://files.zend.com/help/Zend-Studio-10/zend-studio.htm#zf2_integration_in_zend_studio.htm
documentation

Re: The requested URL could not be matched by routing

Postby simo6835 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:39 pm

Ok So I made the changes and Rather than pressing the refresh button I selected "Launch Application" from the Overview window and IT WORKED.

If I go to the console window all logs are blue with timestamps of changes made, so no errors are shown. So far I'm not impressed with Zend, At least I can naturally debug CodeIgniter using programming logic, with Zend I feel a a total Newbie hoping that my next attempt will be a LUCKY one !, maybe the there should be an extra button next to Run/Debug...
I'm feeling lucky
simo6835

Return to Zend Studio