Zend Debugger failing on include path

General discussion forum for the Zend Server

Zend Debugger failing on include path

Postby wiil_rourke on Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:53 pm

I've recently reinstalled Zend Server/Studio on a a new 64-bit machine. Everything seems to working except when I try to run an application in the debugger. Despite having no problems with running an app on localhost, whenever I try to run with the debugger listening, the application will not get past any include statement, which are normally at the top of my code. A typical error is ;
include_once(): Failed opening 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Zend\Apache24\htdocs\dm2\config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\Program Files (x86)\Zend\ZendServer\share\ZendFramework\library').

It would seem straightforward enough, but I can't see it. The include path must be ok when the app runs without the debugger. I'm thinking it might be this bit 'include_once(): Failed opening 'C:\Program Files (x86)\..' because of the space before 'x86' but I can't change that.

Any ideas?

regards
Will
wiil_rourke

Re: Zend Debugger failing on include path

Postby gadigold on Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:42 pm

Hi Will,
Include path can indeed be tricky , this very much depends on the debugger path mapping , files from studio need to be mapped to their real location.
If the project is at htdocs this shouldn't be a problem indeed. You can check your server debugger mappings at PHP Servers view | double click your server | path mapping tab --> see that files have the correct mapping.

I need some more info to really be able to assist:
1. Where are the project files ( htdocs / workspace)
2. Which debugging method are you using - cli / web page - how exactly are you debugging ?

Regards,
Gadi
gadigold

Return to Zend Server