cannot get to register software on new Dell laptop

General discussion on Zend Studio
ShardulNayak

cannot get to register software on new Dell laptop

Post by ShardulNayak » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:05 am

I have a vs of Zend Studio ZDE working on a laptop with Windows 7. The laptop is being replaced by Dell Inspiron 5570 with a Windows 10 vs because the laptop is mal-functioning.

After I installed the software on the new laptop, I see a message quickly flash by that says it is an evaluation copy and the time period has expired. I have a valid license and will be sending the old laptop back to Dell as soon as I can resolve this issue. I can't get to a screen that will allow me to enter my registration number.

I submitted a ticket to Zend customer support but their response is that I should upgrade as they no longer support that version. But my license says it never expires and this software vs works just fine for what I am doing.

ShardulNayak

Re: cannot get to register software on new Dell laptop

Post by ShardulNayak » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:23 pm

ShardulNayak wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:05 am
I have a vs of Zend Studio ZDE working on a laptop with Windows 7. The laptop is being replaced by Dell Inspiron 5570 Laptop with Windows 10 vs because the laptop is mal-functioning.

After I installed the software on the new laptop, I see a message quickly flash by that says it is an evaluation copy and the time period has expired. I have a valid license and will be sending the old laptop back to Dell as soon as I can resolve this issue. I can't get to a screen that will allow me to enter my registration number.

I submitted a ticket to Zend customer support but their response is that I should upgrade as they no longer support that version. But my license says it never expires and this software vs works just fine for what I am doing.
Can someone please help me