ImageMagick number supported formats: 0

General discussion forum for the Zend Server
nickydemaeyer

ImageMagick number supported formats: 0

Post by nickydemaeyer » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:42 am

I'm running zend server 4.0.5 CE PHP 5.3 on windows 7 enterprise. I enabled the Imagick module through the web interface. But when looking at phpinfo() it states no supported formats.

On the production server there are several formats supported. How do I add supported formats? aren't these supposed to work out of the box?
Whenever you find yourself on the side of majority, it's time to pause and reflect....
http://www.mythix.be
http://web.ctrl-f5.net

kentatzend

Re: ImageMagick number supported formats: 0

Post by kentatzend » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:52 pm

They should work out of the box but it is possible that it has something specific to do with Windows 7 since it seems to work properly on other flavors of Windows. We do not not support Windows 7 yet (officially) since it is still not officially released by MS. I'll have the R&D folks look into it though since MS seems to be indicating that Windows 7 is going to be released in late October.

Kent

dafi

Post by dafi » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:12 pm

i have the same situation on widndows xp:
imagick
imagick module enabled
imagick module version 2.2.2
imagick classes Imagick, ImagickDraw, ImagickPixel, ImagickPixelIterator
ImageMagick version ImageMagick 6.4.6 2008-12-01 Q16 http://www.imagemagick.org
ImageMagick copyright Copyright (C) 1999-2009 ImageMagick Studio LLC
ImageMagick release date 2008-12-01
ImageMagick Number of supported formats: 0

Directive Local Value Master Value
imagick.locale_fix 0 0
imagick.progress_monitor 0 0

jakubskala

Post by jakubskala » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:55 pm

I have same problem on Win Vista (Zend Server Comunity edition with PHP 5.2.10).

In ZendSerrver GUI turn imagick on -> check php.ini (extension=php_imagick.dll missing) -> edit php.ini (add php_imagick.dll) -> phpinfo(): ImageMagick Number of supported formats: 0

hxbro

Post by hxbro » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:46 pm

This worked for me on windows 7

Download and install ImageMagick for windows
Copy C:\Program Files\ImageMagick-6.5.7-Q16\modules\coders\* to C:\Program Files\ImageMagick-6.5.7-Q16 (I said no to any overwrites)
Copy C:\Program Files\ImageMagick-6.5.7-Q16\modules\filters\* to C:\Program Files\ImageMagick-6.5.7-Q16 (I said no to any overwrites)
Setup system environment variable for MAGICK_HOME to C:\Program Files\ImageMagick-6.5.7-Q16\ (Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\System -> Advanced system settings -> Environment Variables -> Add new system variable)
Enable imagick in zend server
Restart apache

php info should now report 106 supported formats.

(I think PNG is still not compiled in for some reason)

hxbro

Post by hxbro » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:08 am

Update to what I said previously, you need to get the matching version of imagemagick that matches the version of the php module otherwise it won't detect all the filetypes

Look at the output from php info:

ImageMagick version ImageMagick 6.4.6 2008-12-01 Q16 http://www.imagemagick.org

This means you need to install 6.4.6 of imagemagick, you can find all the versions here:

http://image_magick.veidrodis.com/image_magick/binaries/

I used ImageMagick-6.4.6-9-Q16-windows-dll.exe

Then as before:

Install imagemagick
Copy C:\Program Files\ImageMagick-6.4.6-Q16\modules\coders\* to C:\Program Files\ImageMagick-6.4.6-Q16 (I said no to any overwrites)
Copy C:\Program Files\ImageMagick-6.4.6-Q16\modules\filters\* to C:\Program Files\ImageMagick-6.4.6-Q16 (I said no to any overwrites)
Setup system environment variable for MAGICK_HOME to C:\Program Files\ImageMagick-6.4.6-Q16\ (Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\System -> Advanced system settings -> Environment Variables -> Add new system variable)
Enable imagick in zend server
Restart apache

I've now got 204 supported formats

rondyck

Post by rondyck » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:30 am

I'm trying to get the imagick extension to work with Zend Server CE 4.0.6 - php 5.3 on OS X (snow leopard)
I have successfully installed ImageMagick-6.5.6-10 but had no luck in getting the extension to load.
The install script is from: http://github.com/masterkain/ImageMagick-sl

In the php.ini it appears to be looking for an somewhat older version:
ImageMagick version ImageMagick 6.3.7 11/02/09 Q16 http://www.imagemagick.org
This version isn't available.

I've tried installing the extension based on the article: http://devzone.zend.com/article/4512-Co ... end-Server
with no luck. Both of the above examples end with an 'ERR' in the zend server extension 'Status' and php.ini shows no imagick extension even though the installation appears successful and new imagick.so files were created.

My applications rely on the imagick extension and I'm stuck. Any help is appreciated.

maarky

Post by maarky » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:51 am

I also have this problem on os x 10.6. I tried installing imagemagick through macports. I was then able to create the imagick.so file but it appears as ERR in the extensions list. The log says:

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/zend/lib/php_extensions/imagick.so' - dlopen(/usr/local/zend/lib/php_extensions/imagick.so, 9): no suitable image found. Did find: /usr/local/zend/lib/php_extensions/imagick.so: mach-o, but wrong architecture in Unknown on line 0

Any tips?

massimilianoc

Post by massimilianoc » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:49 pm

All the Zend Server packages already bundle ImageMagick / Imagick binaries, what the system is missing are the supported formats relate files, which I attach in the post.

Maarky wrote:
I also have this problem on os x 10.6. I tried installing imagemagick through macports. I was then able to create the imagick.so file but it appears as ERR in the extensions list. The log says:

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/zend/lib/php_extensions/imagick.so' - dlopen(/usr/local/zend/lib/php_extensions/imagick.so, 9): no suitable image found. Did find: /usr/local/zend/lib/php_extensions/imagick.so: mach-o, but wrong architecture in Unknown on line 0
Maarky, please uninstall all the Image Magick things you installed through MacPorts (I also suggest you uninstall and reinstall Zend Server to be safer).

To have all the formats supported do the following:
  • Untar the attached archive
  • Pick up the folder fitting the architecture of your system and move it under '/usr/local/zend/lib/'
  • Rename the folder 'ImageMagik-6.3.7'
After the procedure you should be having support for the following formats:

A, AI, ART, ARW, AVI, AVS, B, BMP, BMP2, BMP3, C, CAPTION,
CIN, CIP, CLIP, CMYK, CMYKA, CR2, CRW, CUR, CUT, DCM, DCR,
DCX, DFONT, DNG, DOT, DPS, DPX, EPDF, EPI, EPS, EPS2, EPS3,
EPSF, EPSI, FAX, FITS, FRACTAL, FTS, G, G3, GIF, GIF87,
GRADIENT, GRAY, HISTOGRAM, HTM, HTML, ICB, ICO, ICON, INFO,
IPL, JNG, JPEG, JPG, K, K25, KDC, LABEL, M, M2V, MAP, MAT,
ImageMagick Supported MATTE, MIFF, MNG, MONO, MPC, MPEG, MPG, MRW, MSL, MSVG, MTV,
formats MVG, NEF, NULL, O, ORF, OTB, OTF, PAL, PALM, PAM, PATTERN,
PBM, PCD, PCDS, PCL, PCT, PCX, PDB, PDF, PEF, PFA, PFB, PFM,
PGM, PICON, PICT, PIX, PJPEG, PLASMA, PNG, PNG24, PNG32, PNG8,
PNM, PPM, PREVIEW, PS, PS2, PS3, PSD, PWP, R, RAF, RAS, RGB,
RGBA, RGBO, RLA, RLE, SCR, SCT, SFW, SGI, SHTML, SR2, SRF,
STEGANO, SUN, SVG, SVGZ, TEXT, TGA, THUMBNAIL, TILE, TIM, TTC,
TTF, TXT, UIL, UYVY, VDA, VICAR, VID, VIFF, VST, WBMP, WMF,
WMZ, WPG, X3F, XBM, XC, XCF, XPM, XV, Y, YCbCr, YCbCrA, YUV

All in all 165 formats supported.
Attachments
ImageMagickFormats.tar.gz
Formats for Imagick
(7.47 MiB) Downloaded 2766 times
Best regards,
Massi.

circumerro

Post by circumerro » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:54 pm

Thanks. I found this thread from a google search and didn't realize it was Zend Server specific. I have Zend Server CE. With this work for that too?