PHPMyAdmin taking forever or not loading at all...

General discussion on PHP

PHPMyAdmin taking forever or not loading at all...

Postby jdevlin82 on Sun May 27, 2012 11:59 pm

So basically I'm relatively new to programming PHP and everything is going good so far except for one thing. I'm using the latest version of WAMP to work my way through the basics and sometimes when I go to PHPMyAdmin, it takes forever to load (and sometimes doesn't ever get to the point where it loads completely), or doesn't load at all. It helps if I "Restart All Services" in WAMP, SOMETIMES, but often not completely. There seems to possibly be some correlation between leaving the wamp server running for a long period of time and this bug, although I can't be certain because I've only encountered this problem recently. Little annoying bugs like this really throw a wrench in the works when I'm in the zone coding all day, so I was hoping somebody can help a little bit of a n00b out and give me some guidance as to how to figure out what is going on. I'd actually prefer it if somebody could guide me on how to figure out what's going on on my own rather than just tell me what's wrong. Thanks.
jdevlin82

Re: PHPMyAdmin taking forever or not loading at all...

Postby technoicon on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:40 am

what sort of server are you running?
technoicon

Re: PHPMyAdmin taking forever or not loading at all...

Postby webtop on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:52 am

He must be using Windows because he is running WAMP:

Windows/Apache/MySQL/PHP
webtop

Return to PHP