PEAR / PHPUnit paths problem

General discussion on PHP
davi7726

PEAR / PHPUnit paths problem

Post by davi7726 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:17 am

Dear all member!

I have gone through many related question to this problem but I am still unable to get the solution.
I have installed Zend Server. Now I want to install PHPunit. I have installed pear and then installed PHPUnit.
My Zend Server is installed at

C:\xyz\zend\ZendServer
My pear is installed at

C:\xyz\zend\ZendServer\bin\PEAR
And PHPunit is installed at

C:\xyz\zend\ZendServer\bin\PEAR\pear\PHPUnit
I have added pear path and even PHPUnit path to Envrionmental PATH variable. Then I opened php.ini located at

C:\xyz\zend\ZendServer\etc
and set include_path as

include_path = ".;c:\php\includes;c:\xyz\zend\ZendServer\bin\PEAR\pear;c:\xyz\zend\ZendServer\bin\PEAR\pear\PHPUnit"

Now When I run command at cmd to create zend project, the project is created but I found this note too
Testing Note: PHPUnit was not found in your include_path, therefore no testing action will be created.
Some one please tell me what Am I doing wrong and where to set this include path???

Thank's a lot!

zvika
Zend Global Support

Re: PEAR / PHPUnit paths problem

Post by zvika » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:38 pm

Hi
I don't see how this is related to Zend Server. PEAR and PHPUNIT are independent projects, Zend Server is the PHP stack, so you are only using the php.ini and php-win/php-cli from Zend Server with your library / tests.

You have "c:\php\includes" before the Zend xyz path - what is there?

I would try to output phpinfo (php -i) and check the include path in runtime, as well as the configuration file / executable. might be different than you think.

I'm moving this to PHP forum - it is not a Zend Server installation issue by definition.
Zvika Dror
Zend Support Team