setOperationBodyStyle non existant

For programming and general questions on Zend Framework
vossrob

setOperationBodyStyle non existant

Post by vossrob » Fri May 01, 2009 3:25 pm

I would love to use Autodiscovery to save me the headache of trying to write out my own WSDLs but there are people trying connect using .NET for example and the encoding has to be set to literal.

In section 49.4.5. WSDL Binding Styles of the http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/zen ... overy.html manual it tells me I can do this, I got extremely excited until I got "Call to undefined method Zend_Soap_AutoDiscover::setOperationBodyStyle()" I have the latest and great 1.8 of ZF and the system still thinks it doesn't exist anywhere in there. I've looked at the actual file and it's there, and my Zend Studio links over to the libraries just fine, yet when i try to run it I get the "undefined method" error. Can someone help me out and tell me if they've run into this before or something?

I only have the one library set up, and that is 1.8 I have it sitting in /usr/lib/ZendFramework/ and my php.ini has that in it's include path. Everything else seems to work fine, it just doesn't seem to work with Autodiscovery.

Here's the code snippet.

Code: Select all

require_once 'Zend/Loader/Autoloader.php';
require_once "lib/CardOrder.php";

$loader = Zend_Loader_Autoloader::getInstance();
$loader->setFallbackAutoloader(true);
$loader->suppressNotFoundWarnings(false);

ini_set("soap.wsdl_cache_enabled", FALSE);

if(isset($_GET['wsdl'])) 
{
	$server = new Zend_Soap_AutoDiscover('Zend_Soap_Wsdl_Strategy_ArrayOfTypeComplex');
	$server->setOperationBodyStyle(array('use' => 'literal'));
	$server->setClass('Order', 'development', $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']);
	$server->handle();
}
else
{
	$server = new Zend_Soap_Server("http://soap.dev-box/CardInformation.php?wsdl");
	$server->setClass('Order', 'development', $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']);
	$server->handle();
}
Thanks.